Prince Automotive Group
Prince of Tifton Prince Automotive of Valdosta Prince Ford Prince of Albany
Prince Automotive Group takes your personal privacy seriously. Because we value our relationship with you, we do not sell customer information. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using securing and sharing nonpublic personal information.
1. We do not sell information about you to others for their independent use.
2. We have incorporated policies and procedures designed to keep any information you provide us safe.
3. We will limit the collection and use of information about you to the minimum we believe is required to deliver superior service.
4. We will limit use of information about you to authorized employees, trained in the proper handling of customer information.
5. In addition to restricting access to information about you, we also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal and regulatory standards to keep this information private and secure.
In the process of serving you, we may obtain certain "non-public personal information" - information about you that is not available publicly. This information comes to us from a variety of sources, including:
• Information you give directly to us (or is given to us on your behalf) on applications, other forms or otherwise (such as Social Security Number, assets and income).
• Information about your transactions with us, such as account balance, payment history.
• Information we receive from third parties (such as consumer reporting agencies or credit or employment references).
Using that Information
We may share information that we collect as follows:
• As permitted or required by law or to respond to subpoenas or similar legal requests as well as requests from law enforcement agencies.
• To companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, for example, our manufacturers and financial companies such as banks and insurance companies.
We will comply with applicable state and local laws that may restrict the types of information we may share about you or require us to provide you with additional notices.
If at any time you become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice. However, we will not send you an annual notice.